This Cisco - Advanced Big Data Analytics, Architecture, Management & Applications (ANDMA) training course provides architectural designs and advanced hands on training on topics covering Scaling of cluster to thousands of nodes and management, Lambda architecture for streaming analytics, Data Life Cycle management with HDFS tiered storage, and different approaches for Multi-tenant Hadoop cluster deployments with Openstack, UCSD Express, or with MapR volumes and Work-load Automation topics concerning the deployment of Big Data clusters. It will cover the application and infrastructure architecture components for each use case with specific focus on Hadoop deployments. The training goes into details around UCSD Express end to end automation for big data. Also covers topics related with Best practices around Data Disaster Recovery as well as its security.
By attending Cisco - Advanced Big Data Analytics, Architecture, Management & Applications (ANDMA) workshop, delegates will:
- Be able to scale up to thousands of nodes
- Become familiar with Business Analytics including Splunk
- Install and configure Red Hat, SPLUNK
- Describe Edge Analytics (Social Media, IoT)
- Describe SQL on Hadoop
- Describe Data Life Cycle management for Tiered Storage of Hot, Warm and Cold data
- Install Hadoop as a Service (on OpenStack)/Multi-tenant Hadoop cluster
- Review End to End Automation with UCSD Express for Big Data
- Describe Hadoop as a Service on Bare Metal
- Describe Disaster Recovery
- Apply Security
- Attend a training on Cisco Big Data Analytics, Architecture and Management (ANDMB) or equivalent practical experience
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS and big data fundamentals.