This Cisco Wireless AireOS / WiFi 6 (AIREOS-WIFI6) training course provides skills to build a secure and fast WLAN with an intelligent network design based on the current network requirements. You will learn how to configure and troubleshoot the AireOS WLCs and their respective parameters. Our modern and up-to-date lab environment offers you the opportunity to learn about realistic use cases and best practices for demanding deployment scenarios.
By attending Cisco Wireless AireOS / WiFi 6 (AIREOS-WIFI6) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco Wireless LAN solutions based on the AireOS platform, as well as master advanced features including monitoring of your wireless environment.
- Basic knowledge of WLAN and antennas
- Basic knowledge of routing and switching
- Basic knowledge of network security
- Basic knowledge of network management
The Cisco Wireless AireOS / WiFi 6 (AIREOS-WIFI6) class is ideal for:
- Network employees and WLAN administrators, who need to know the fundamentals about planning, installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining a Cisco AireOS Wireless LAN infrastructure. This includes system and field engineers, technical support professionals, network managers, security team members and administrators.