This ACI Integration and OpenStack (ACISTK) training course provides an introduction to ACI, OpenStack and the tools needed for proper integration. You will learn about ACI integration with OpenStack and will include hands-on labs, which will reinforce the concepts covered. This course will help you understand OpenStack concepts, OpenStack System Architecture and Components, ACI Design, Architecture, and Concepts, plus much more.
By attending ACI Integration and OpenStack (ACISTK) workshop, delegates will learn:
- OpenStack Concepts, design, and implementation.
- OpenStack System Architecture and Components
- OpenStack network architecture
- ACI Design, Architecture and Concepts
- Understand Opflex implementation with Openstack.
- Integration of ACI with OpenStack networking.
- Basic understanding of ACI Architecture
- Familiarity with OpenStack
- Basic skills using Linux
- Understanding of VLANs, subnets, and general networking.
The ACI Integration and OpenStack (ACISTK) class is ideal for:
- Data Center Engineers
- Network Engineers
- System Administrators