This CA Service Desk Manager - Administration training course provides skills to create incident tickets, configure scorecards, and configure organizational reference data. You will also be shown how to maintain the security of your service desk. In addition, you will get insights of SAML Authentication 2.0 configuration, Notifications, setting up mailboxes using Maileater, License Usage Feature, set up access rights for KB articles, configureservice level agreements (SLAs), configure surveys, and perform other administrative tasks.
By attending CA Service Desk Manager - Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Verify that any interruptions or reduction in service encountered by customers and employees are resolved as quickly as possible
- Configure organizational reference data records so that your business data structure accurately reflects the operational procedures that it uses
- Maintain the security requirements of your service desk by validating users according to company policy, configuring the organization of your contacts and groups, assigning roles to appropriate access types, and allowing users to only access records that relate to their role
- Manage the volume and efficiency of notifications sent on the tickets activity and set up xFlow Analysts Interface to help decision makers
- Familiarity with structured query language (SQL) and database theory is highly recommended.
The CA Service Desk Manager - Administration class is ideal for:
- Database Administrators
- Service Desk Manager/Administrators
- System Administrators
- Application Administrators
- Implementation Consultants
- IT Architects
- Pre-Sales Consultants
- Financial Administrators