This CA IT Asset Manager - APM Configuration training course will teach you to configure CA ITAM ‐ APM to meet your organization’s needs. You will discover how to customize labels and add fields and values that correspond to your organization’s business needs and goals. You will also see how to create hierarchies to expedite data collection and organization. Overall, you will be provided with the knowledge to optimize the performance of CA ITAM‐APM across your organization.
By attending CA IT Asset Manager - APM Configuration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Add to or alter the configuration of CA ITAM-APM to implement changes in line with your business processes or to adopt terms used by your organization.
- Customize a list, create a new extended field, and customize a field label.
- Enhance information access by building relationship templates and managing notifications.
- Working knowledge of CA ITAM-APM
- Recommended to attend a CA IT Asset Manager - APM Administration or equivalent knowledge
The CA IT Asset Manager - APM Configuration class is ideal for:
- IT Asset Administrators