This CA Workload Automation DE training course, through understanding the architecture and high-level feature set, creating applications and events, and defining calendars, you will be able to customize CA Workload Automation DE based on your enterprise needs. You will be taught to navigate to views and perspectives in the desktop client and manage and control active workload. The course also addresses job dependencies and requirements, Java scripting to define conditions and variables, and building, testing, and apply scheduling terms to help you successfully implement CA Workload Automation DE.
By attending CA Workload Automation DE workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the product architecture and the relationship between each component in CA Workload Automation DE.
- Work with the Desktop Client to more efficiently define, monitor, and control enterprise workload from a single point of control.
- Identify the server administration and maintenance settings to enable you to achieve better server performance.
- Create applications to logically group processes.
- Create CA Workload Automation DE events to control applications.
- Monitor and control active workload to regulate your workload.
- Automate workload on different servers and distribute workload between similar platforms and operating systems by identifying the components, features, and functions of agents and agent groups.
- Work with calendars to meet your business needs.
- Manage variables to streamline and simplify applications to decrease overhead.
- Work with scripts to learn how to extend the capabilities of CA Workload Automation DE.
- Create CA Workload Automation DE alerts and generate forecasting reports so you can better automate and control workload using CA Workload Automation DE.
- Describe how an LDAP server enables you to retrieve and permit a set of users to log in to CA Workload Automation DE.
- Describe how using CA Workload Automation DE with web services enables you to create, update, invoke, monitor, and control workload.
The CA Workload Automation DE class is ideal for:
- Application Developers
- System Administrators
- Job Schedulers