The CA Virtual Assurance for Infrastructure Managers training course introduces Participants to the powerful features and functions of CA Virtual Assurance for Infrastructure Managers. In addition to a broad introduction to the architecture and interface, they will be shown how to install and configure the product, automatically discover your virtual environment, and integrate the product with other infrastructure management tools. The course also covers agents and Application Insight Module (AIM) deployment, administering resources, managing policy automation, and generating reports on how your environment is performing.
By attending CA Virtual Assurance for Infrastructure Managers workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Install and configure the product to integrate with external software and establish privileges and roles to provide low-maintenance access control.
- Automatically discover your virtual environment to help you quickly and effectively manage resources.
- Distribute and configure AIMs and agents rapidly from a central management UI using powerful deployment and policy-based features.
- Quickly and securely administer virtual resources, including VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V (Hyper-V) virtual machines (VMs), IBM logical partitions (LPARs), Oracle Solaris Zones, Citrix XenServer VMs, and Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV) Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM).
- Generate reports that provide customers with near real-time results.
- Windows Server 2003 or higher
- Major virtual and operating system (OS) technologies
- Distributed environments
- Enterprise management monitoring products such as CA Spectrum and CA Infrastructure Management 2.0
- Infrastructure Managers
- IT Architects
- System Administrators
- System Designers