The CA Unified Communications Monitor training course offers an in-depth user and administrator experience with this powerful application. The course teaches to analyze call performance, incidents, troubleshooting, and capacity management reports. In addition, delegates will prepare to monitor vendor-specific environments and perform a variety of data collection, security, and other administration activities.
By attending CA Unified Communications Monitor workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Set thresholds to determine if your VoIP and Video over IP is performing according to your standards
- Troubleshoot high-level and in-depth call performance issues.
- Analyze incidents and other reports to quickly drill down to problems.
- Plan for capacity needs by determining the current call quality, call volumes, utilization levels, and so on
- Prepare to deploy CA UC Monitor in Avaya, Cisco, or Microsoft environments
- Effectively complete data collection, security, and other administration activities
- Conduct periodic maintenance of the database to help ensure that product functionality and performance are unaffected by database size
- Familiarity with IP networking
- Familiarity with VoIP
- Project Managers
- IT Services Managers
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators