The CA Unified Communications Monitor training course offers delegates an in-depth user and administrator experience with this powerful application. The course teaches them to analyze call performance, incidents, troubleshooting, and capacity management reports. In addition, they will prepare to monitor vendor-specific environments and perform a variety of data collection, security, and other administration activities.
By attending CA Unified Communications Monitor workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Set thresholds to determine if your VoIP and Video over IP is performing according to your standards
- Troubleshoot high-level and in-depth call performance issues.
- Analyze incidents and other reports to quickly drill down to problems.
- Plan for capacity needs by determining the current call quality, call volumes, utilization levels, and so on
- Prepare to deploy CA UC Monitor in Avaya, Cisco, or Microsoft environments
- Effectively complete data collection, security, and other administration activities
- Conduct periodic maintenance of the database to help ensure that product functionality and performance are unaffected by database size
- Familiarity with IP networking
- Familiarity with VoIP
- Project Managers
- IT Services Managers
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators