This CA UIM - System Administration training course provides skills to proactively monitor and manage alarms, performance, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across even the most dynamic and complex deployments.
By attending CA UIM - System Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Plan a scalable management of the IT infrastructure of your business
- Gain insights about monitored data and customize information appropriate to your role or business context using the Unified Management Portal (UMP), including the new CA Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Set up the basic parameters of the Nimsoft Alarm Server (NAS) quickly toview and manage alarms, and learn how to incorporate the new Event Management Service (EMS) into your environment.
- Extend the monitoring capabilities of CA UIMthrough the configuration of probesusing the new Monitoring Configuration Service, IM and AC.
- Leverage probe package functionality to preconfigure monitored metrics sets and deploy these standardized sets rapidly and effectively to the managed infrastructure
- Scale the CA UIMarchitecture to meet your business needs by deploying multiple hubs
- Apply the advanced capabilities of the NAS Auto-Operator (AO) to perform complex alarm handling, thereby reducing or eliminating manual intervention.
- Translate underlying Quality of Service (QoS) metrics into their actual business values for your organization.
- A good understanding of network infrastructure management
The CA UIM - System Administration class is ideal for:
- System Administrators
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Implementation Consultants