In CA Spectrum training course Participants will learn about fault management, alarm forwarding, and getting the most from OneClick functionality. They will also be provided with the knowledge to enable you to implement, operate, and maintain a large-scale deployment. In addition, the benefits of installing add-ons will be illustrated using the CA Spectrum Network Fault Manager Report Manager.
By attending CA Spectrum workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Model the network with CA Spectrum Discovery to create and automate network management tasks to keep your network model accurate.
- Customize a topology view to make it easier to understand.
- Configure user security to help ensure that only authorized users gain access to specific network components.
- Manage CA Spectrum databases so you can quickly restore it in the event of a system failure.
- Investigate fault isolation and alarm notification to resolve alarms efficiently.
- Establish a distributed SpectroSERVER environment to manage their network that might be too large or geographically remote to manage with a single SpectroSERVER.
- Create a fault-tolerant environment to automatically assume control of network monitoring.
- Working knowledge of networking
- Familiarity with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Implementation Consultants
- Sales Consultants