In CA Spectrum - Essentials training course, delegates will learn about fault management, alarm forwarding, and getting the most from OneClick functionality. They will also be provided with the knowledge to enable you to implement, operate, and maintain a large-scale deployment. In addition, the benefits of installing add-ons will be illustrated using the CA Spectrum Network Fault Manager Report Manager.
In CA Spectrum - Optimization and Customization training course, delegates will be taught how to customize many aspects of CA Spectrum, such as OneClick menus, event handling, network monitoring, subviews, tables, and privileges. They will also create CA Spectrum attributes and policies to define how network is managed.
By attending CA Spectrum - Essentials workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Model the network with CA Spectrum Discovery to create and automate network management tasks to keep your network model accurate.
- Customize a topology view to make it easier to understand.
- Configure user security to help ensure that only authorized users gain access to specific network components.
- Manage CA Spectrum databases so you can quickly restore it in the event of a system failure.
- Investigate fault isolation and alarm notification to resolve alarms efficiently.
- Establish a distributed SpectroSERVER environment to manage their network that might be too large or geographically remote to manage with a single SpectroSERVER.
- Create a fault-tolerant environment to automatically assume control of network monitoring.
By attending CA Spectrum - Optimization and Customization workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Customize OneClick menus to launch applications and scripts on their web server.
- Create CA Spectrum attributes from Management Information Base (MIB) objects to manage the devices on their network.
- Customize event handling to configure the actions of CA Spectrum in response to user-defined rules and conditions.
- Customize network monitoring and subviews to increase the functionality of CA Spectrum.
- Customize tables and privileges to refine how CA Spectrum handles attributes.
- Implement and manage policies to define how CA Spectrum handles all aspects of network management.
- Working knowledge of networking
- Familiarity with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Implementation Consultants
- Sales Consultants
- Application Administrators
- Application Developers
- System Designers
- System Engineers