In CA Service Desk Manager - Administration training course, delegates will create incident tickets, configure scorecards, and configure organizational reference data. They will also be shown how to maintain the security of service desk. In addition, they will configure notifications, manage service level agreements (SLAs), configure surveys, and perform other administrative tasks.
In CA Service Desk Manager - Building Web Intelligence Reports training course, delegates will discover to create, format, and share Web Intelligence reports to meet ad hoc reporting needs. By building these reports, organization‘s can analyze and present vital information that is required for effective enterprise IT management.
In CA Service Desk Manager - CMDB Administration training course, delegates will be taught about managing configuration items (CIs) and how to design a data management strategy to populate the CA CMDB with trusted data. They will examine the TWA and learn about using GRLoader and SQL with it.
In CA Service Desk Manager - Configuring Incident and Problem Management training course, delegates will be taught to efficiently navigate through CA SDM and determine the quickest path to an effective resolution of incidents and problems. By doing so, they can minimize the adverse impact on the business operations and reduce downtime.
The CA Service Desk Manager - Implementing Availability training course shows delegates how to configure advanced availability, perform rolling maintenance, recover from unplanned outages, and migrate to advanced availability. In this course, they will gain the benefits of reduced downtime and greater application availability while retaining compatibility with existing installations, hardware, and databases.
The CA Service Desk Manager - Modify Forms and Database training course will instruct delegates in the broad spectrum of approaches to modify CA SDM to meet their unique needs: end-user personalization, system-wide configuration, and tool-based modification. On completion of this course, they will be prepared to modify CA SDM to match your business needs.
By attending CA Service Desk Manager - Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Verify that any interruptions or reduction in service encountered by customers and employees are resolved as quickly as possible
- Configure organizational reference data records so that your business data structure accurately reflects the operational procedures that it uses
- Maintain the security requirements of your service desk by validating users according to company policy, configuring the organization of your contacts and groups, assigning roles to appropriate access types, and allowing users to only access records that relate to their role
- Manage the volume and efficiency of notifications sent about activity on tickets
- Collect and analyze customer feedback about your service desk performance
By attending CA Service Desk Manager - Building Web Intelligence Reports workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the features of CA Business Intelligence and the components of the reporting environment
- Explore the CA SDM universe and how it enables Web Intelligence users to more efficiently perform data analysis and create reports
- Reduce the time and cost of building reports by using Web Intelligence
- Enhance Web Intelligence reports using special formatting and graphs
- Share Web Intelligence reports with other users so they are more accessible and can be analyzed outside of InfoView
By attending CA Service Desk Manager - CMDB Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Tailor CA CMDB to suit your environment
- Manage data in CA CMDB
- Import data into CA CMDB
By attending CA Service Desk Manager - Configuring Incident and Problem Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Align CA SDM incident and problem management functionality and application behavior to map to your business processes
- Determine the quickest path to an effective resolution of incidents and problems
By attending CA Service Desk Manager - Implementing Availability workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Minimize CA SDM downtime caused by failures or maintenance
- Perform rolling server maintenance on CA SDM servers to ensure that all servers are updated with similar changes while minimizing or eliminating disruption to end users
- Conduct quick and efficient recovery from unplanned outages or failures
- Migrate to the advanced availability configuration
By attending CA Service Desk Manager - Modify Forms and Database workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Adapt CA SDM to your business practices using Web Screen Painter (WSP) and Schema Designer
- Adapt the Service Desk browser interface to your business needs to add new functionality to your implementation of CA Service Desk
- Modify the look of CA SDM to match your branding
- Familiarity with structured query language (SQL) and database theory is highly recommended
- A basic understanding of CA Service Desk Manager.
- Knowledge of CA Service Desk Manager - Administration
- Working knowledge of the basic administration of CA Service Desk Manager
- Database Administrators
- Service Desk Managers
- Service Desk Administrators
- System Administrators
- Application Administrators
- Implementation Consultants
- IT Architects
- Configuration Managers
- Configuration Administrators
- Incident Managers
- Problem Analysts/Managers
- Technical Support Analysts
- Change Managers/Administrators
- Database Administrator - Developments