This CA Service Catalog - Service Design training course provides hands‐on comprehensive service design skills. It covers service offering planning and building, form design, request SLAs, automation, and localization. This content will help you efficiently perform installation design tasks using CA Service Catalog to meet business requirements, communicate value, and professionally govern your processes.
By attending CA Service Catalog - Service Design workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Shorten the time required to implement a more complete design through requirements gathering.
- Create and publish your service offerings in rich, descriptive business language using easy‐to‐understand forms in a centralized service catalog
- Help ensure that critical business rules, business needs, or contractual obligations with service consumers are met
- Automatically designate specific users as the assignees for a task
- Enable an organization to keep one service in a single catalog for all languages
- Basic knowledge of CA Service Catalog
The CA Service Catalog - Service Design class is ideal for:
- Service Delivery Managers
- Service Requestors
- Implementation Consultants
- IT Architects
- Pre‐sales Consultants
- System Administrators
- System Designers