This CA PPM - Reporting Administration training course provides a solid understanding of the implementation of Jaspersoft for CA PPM, Advanced Reporting access rights, and setup and loading of the data warehouse. In addition, this course will provide you with the practical experience to create custom fields to add to ad hoc views.
By attending CA PPM - Reporting Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Assign users to appropriate Advanced Reporting access rights based on their business reporting requirements.
- Describe the jobs, review the setup data that support the Advanced Reporting feature, and explore PMO Advanced Reporting security groups.
- Describe concepts of the Data Warehouse and use of the Domain Designer to create custom fields to add to ad hoc views and/or make a copy of a domain.
- Identify other Data Warehouse and Jaspersoft considerations including date and time zones, domain field combination characteristics, dynamic domain updates, and domain migration limitations.
- Good working knowledge of the CA PPM core components, time management, and business administration
- Good working knowledge of ad hoc views, reports, and dashboards
- Basic understanding of SQL
The CA PPM - Reporting Administration class is ideal for:
- Project Managers
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- CA PPM Administrators
- Report Administrators