This CA PPM - Project and Investment Management training course is for users who will manage projects using CA PPM. Project management procedures from start to finish are taught, including project setup, assembling a project team, managing project risks, issues, and change requests, and closing out a project. Procedures pertinent to controlling the progression of a project are demonstrated. Setting project baselines, identifying dependencies, and the use of Gantt charts are demonstrated.
By attending CA PPM - Project and Investment Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create investments for all activities that involve expenditure and resource effort.
- Build a project team and manage collaboration to assist in the successful planning, deployment, and completion of projects and investments.
- Manage the required work breakdown structure (WBS) and risks, issues, and change requests to complete the project on time, on budget, and within scope.
- Assign resources to tasks to provide the cost details for your projects and identify the planned resource usage.
- Effectively manage project schedules to better forecast and plan the cost of projects, gain visibility into the demand for labor resources, and control the completion of tasks and project deliverables.
- Create risks, issues, and change requests for a project so that the team is made aware of potential effects on the project scope, schedule, budget, or any combination thereof.
- Define time‐based costs for the planned financial values of your projects.
- Knowledge of core components and time management in CA PPM OR Equivalent
The CA PPM - Project and Investment Management class is ideal for:
- Business Analysts
- Business End Users
- Business Team Members
- IT Services Managers
- Key Resources
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Managers
- Project Management Office
- Project Managers
- Project Sponsors