This CA PPM - Integration training course focuses on the technical aspects of the application, including CA PPM Studio, XML Open Gateway (XOG), Generic Execution Language (GEL) scripting, and Web Service Definition Language (WSDL).
By attending CA PPM - Integration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install the XOG client to import and export your XOG files
- Manage XOG files to integrate CA PPM with other applications
- Implement GEL scripts to invoke and process a variety of data sources, including Web Services, file systems, FTP servers, and relational databases.
- Use the GEL, Core, SQL, File, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), FTP, and XML tag libraries to quickly and efficiently code business functionality.
- Work with WSDL objects so you can work with CA PPM objects to perform read/write actions.
- Define WSDL queries in CA PPM to create NSQL queries for querying data from external systems. Manage Web Services with CA Clarity PPM
- Working knowledge of XML
- Good working knowledge of the core components of CA PPM
The CA PPM - Integration class is ideal for:
- Application Administrators
- System Administrators