The CA Performance Management training course is designed to help Participants manage the performance and availability of service delivery infrastructure more efficiently—whether physical, virtual, or cloud based. Through practical hands-on lab exercises, you will set up data collection, discover devices, and configure monitoring. You will also configure user administration, email scheduling, and the user interface. In addition, you will gain experience troubleshooting various problems.
By attending CA Performance Management workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Conduct key configuration and administrative tasks such as creating profiles, tenants, IP domains, and groups.
- Analyze performance data using the out-of-the-box (OOTB) dashboards and create custom dashboards to meet their specific requirements.
- Identify solutions and workarounds to common problems so they can troubleshoot issues more effectively.
- Basic knowledge of system administration such as setting operating system permissions, navigating a directory tree, and adding users on a Linux system
- Command-line interface experience such as using FTP and executing scripts
- A good understanding of network infrastructure management
- Project Managers
- IT Managers
- Project Management Officers
- Financial Administrators