This CA Performance Management training course provides skills to set up data collection, discover devices, and configure monitoring. You will also configure user administration, email scheduling, and the user interface. In addition, you will gain experience troubleshooting various problems. By attending this course, you will discover how CA Performance Management can give you greater visibility and control of your underlying infrastructure and traffic composition, which will help you reduce costs, increase efficiency, and enhance performance and availability across your service delivery infrastructure.
By attending CA Performance Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Conduct key configuration and administrative tasks such as creating profiles, tenants, IP domains, and groups.
- Analyze performance data using the out-of-the-box (OOTB) dashboards and create custom dashboards to meet your specific requirements.
- Identify solutions and workarounds to common problems so you can troubleshoot issues more effectively.
- A good understanding of network infrastructure management
The CA Performance Management class is ideal for:
- Network Administrators
- Network Systems Administrators
- Network Capacity Planners
- Network Service Delivery Specialists
- Implementation Engineers