This CA Performance Management - Multi-Tenancy training course provides skills to configure a multi-tenant deployment using CA Performance Center, tenant-aware monitoring, and service tiers for tenants.
By attending CA Performance Management - Multi-Tenancy workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Configure tenants and tenant users in CA Performance Management to monitor distinct networks and systems from a single instance of CA Performance Center.
- Leverage the multi-tenancy capabilities of CA Performance Management to tailor service levels and track resource consumption on a tenant-by-tenant basis.
- Integrate your legacy CA Technologies products into CA Performance Management.
- Offer multiple pricing tiers and reduce the cost of obtaining tenant-specific data.
- Attend a training on CA Performance Management - Essentials or equivalent practical experience
The CA Performance Management - Multi-Tenancy class is ideal for:
- Network Administrators
- Network Systems Administrators
- Network Capacity Planners
- Network Service Delivery Specialists
- Implementation Engineers