In CA Mobile API Gateway training course, delegates will learn to install and configure the full Mobile API Gateway product including the OAuth Toolkit and preconfigured Mobile API Gateway policies and endpoints. In addition, they will use the Mobile API Gateway SDK to understand how to enable Mobile Single Sign-On using provided demonstration applications in an Android development environment. Finally, they will learn to implement advanced features such as Samsung KNOX, the PhoneGap SDK, and how to configure WebSocket and XMPP connections.
By attending CA Mobile API Gateway workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install and configure CA Mobile API Gateway
- Configure an installation for Social Login authentication, Enterprise Browser and Mobile Single Sign-On using the Mobile API Gateway SDK
- Understand advanced topics such as the PhoneGap SDK, Samsung KNOX and WebSocket and XMPP Connections
Familiar with the concepts around common IT infrastructure and Linux virtual machines as well as using relational databases such as Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP). In addition, they should possess a functional understanding of the CA API Gateway itself. Finally, a strong background in web services, application servers and internetworking concepts will help provide a foundation of learning.
- IT Facility Coordinators
- IT Security Managers
- IT Infrastructure Administrators / Engineers
- Mobile Application Developers and Users