This CA Identity Governance training course provides skills to establish a clean set of user entitlement data to support risk and compliance efforts, prevent security vulnerabilities through consistent identity governance policy enforcement, and increase compliance efficiency by streamlining certification processes.
By attending CA Identity Governance workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Identify the key features and benefits of CA Identity Governance.
- Import and export configuration data between CA Identity Governance and native systems.
- Clean up and enrich the configuration data for role discovery and modeling.
- Discover potential roles by efficiently analyzing extremely large volumes of user and privilege information.
- Establish and enforce a consistent set of business and regulatory compliance policies.
- Run certification campaigns to periodically validate that users have appropriate access to corporate resources.
- Monitor the CA Identity Governance environment using dashboards and reports.
- Basic knowledge of CA Identity Governance
The CA Identity Governance class is ideal for:
- System Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Application Administrators
- IT Security Analysts
- IT Security Auditors
- IT Architects
- Technical Support Analysts