The CA Endevor training course provides an overview of change management practices and describes the role that CA Endevor SCM plays. A general description of CA Endevor SCM configuration defaults is provided along with details of foreground and batch processing tasks that can be performed.
By attending CA Endevor workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Use CA Endevor SCM to manage changes to software inventory
- Control software inventory throughout Software Development Life Cycle
- Use CA Endevor SCM in Foreground and Batch modes
- Familiarity with TSO/ISPF
- Personnel involved with application development and automated software change control.