CA offers an easily configurable, visual, strategic control point for planning and directing the processes and content of multi-team, multi-application releases from agile development through production. It helps you transition into the next phase of continuous delivery maturity. In CA Continuous Delivery Director - Release Management training course, you will learn how CA Continuous Delivery Director helps you move from automated application deployment to a fully managed and optimized release pipeline.
By attending CA Continuous Delivery Director - Release Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create Releases that include all the configuration to identify Applications and Content affected, Stakeholders, and the workflow consisting of Phases and Tasks.
- Schedule Releases with the help of a Calendar that lets you visualize when scheduled events will take place and how to avoid resource conflicts.
- Execute Releases so that Release workflow is performed and completed.
- Ensure software updates are implemented promptly and accurately using Dashboards and Reports.
- Basic knowledge of CA Continuous Delivery Director
The CA Continuous Delivery Director - Release Management class is ideal for:
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Automation Engineers
- Integration Specialists
- Release Managers
- Release Engineers