The CA Clarity PPM - Portfolio Management training course provides skills to create, maintain, and analyze the true cost and benefit of organizational initiatives using the performance analysis and scorecard features of CA Clarity PPM.
By attending CA Clarity PPM - Portfolio Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create and maintain portfolios, which enables them to create a detailed inventory of all your investments.
- Add investments to define the content of a portfolio, which enables you to monitor and analyze grouped investments.
- Analyze a portfolio, which helps you make decisions about adding to or removing investments from the portfolio and ensuring that resources are optimally allocated to the best investment combinations.
- Create and maintain scenarios, which helps you plan the allocation of your resources across investments, decide on the correct set of investments for your portfolio, and adjust your portfolio budget.
Knowledge of project and investment management in CA Clarity PPM, equivalent to the course, CA Clarity PPM - Project and Investment Management
- Business Analysts
- Business End Users
- Business Team Members
- IT Services Managers
- Key Resources
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Managers
- Project Management Office
- Project Managers
- Project Sponsors