The CA Capacity Command Center - Installation & Configuration training course offers an in-depth experience with the installation, configuration, and administration of CA Capacity Command Center (CA CCC)and CA Data Manager. The course also provides key insights into the CA Capacity Management architecture and the transformation of raw data into reportable business information.
By attending CA Capacity Command Center - Installation & Configuration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Gain a solid understanding of the data repository, resource optimization, and capacity monitoring requirements in the overall CA Capacity Management architecture of an organization.
- Correctly install and configure CA Data Manager and CA Capacity Command Center.
- Configure CA Data Manager data adapters and solution kits to collect raw data and turn it into actionable business information.
- Schedule CA Data Manager to automatically pull, normalize, synchronize, and validate performance data from vendor systems and custom data sources.
- Capacity management concepts
- Workload forecasting
- Basic Windows administration experience
- Networking and database experience
- Performance management software basics
- Basic knowledge of CA Capacity Management
- Business Analysts
- Performance Analysts
- Capacity Planners
- Capacity Managers
- System Administrators