This CA Business Service Insight - Implementation and Configuration training course provides an understanding of the Service Delivery Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and Adapter configuration, and business logic scripting. It will also cover to administer and maintain CA Business Service Insight.
By attending CA Business Service Insight - Implementation and Configuration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Gain an understanding of the main features and benefits of CA Business Service Insight.
- Determine the importance of SLM in obtaining real-time data.
- Create frameworks, models, adapters, and contracts to effectively display data.
- Create alerts to reduce or avoid risk.
- Gather and compare data so management can make more informed decisions.
- Prepare concise and timely reports and dashboards to enable management make more effective decisions.
- Knowledge of scripting languages, such as VB script or SQL
- Familiarity with managing data
- Understanding of ITIL foundation
The CA Business Service Insight - Implementation and Configuration class is ideal for:
- Application Architects
- Application Support Specialists
- Service Desk Analysts
- System Administrators
- Data Administrators