The CA Application Delivery Analysis training course teaches to manage client networks, servers, and applications; incident thresholds and responses; application performance OLAs; and application availability. In addition, they will troubleshoot performance problems and perform impact analysis, console management, and data collection. This course will help them to prove the performance of applications delivered over the network, mitigate risks from planned changes or unexpected events, and resolve problems faster.
By attending CA Application Delivery Analysis workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Troubleshoot client network, server, and application performance issues to gain insight into the duration, frequency, pervasiveness, and severity of problems.
- Quantify the performance of applications delivered over the enterprise network with service-level reporting.
- Validate the impact of changes with before-and-after analysis.
- Solve performance problems faster by automatically identifying user issues, isolating the cause, and then gathering diagnostic data when incidents occur.
- Apply incident thresholds to reduce the mean time to repair and assign incident responses to your business-critical applications, servers, and networks.
- Familiarity with IP networking
- Project Managers
- IT Services Managers
- Network Administrators
- System Administrators