This CA APM - Administration training course provides the essential skills and knowledge to successfully administer CA APM. This course will introduce you to various features that enable you to work efficiently and implement the powerful capabilities of the product, such as using calculators to generate new metrics from available metrics, customizing which metrics are reported by agents, utilizing the Enterprise Team Center, and using ProbeBuilder Directive (PBD) files for greater visibility into custom non-standard Java and J2EE components.
By attending CA APM - Administration workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Manage and configure the Java agents that monitor your applications using APM Command Center and various configuration files.
- Optimize and extend the operation of your metric collection by using URL groups, calculators and custom ProbeBuilder directives
- Integrate your applications by employing Infrastructure Agents (APMIA)
- Create single console views of your enterprise using APM Team Center regardless the number of Enterprise Managers you have in place
- Familiarity with Java application servers
The CA APM - Administration class is ideal for:
- IT Services Managers
- Any IT staff who needs to administer CA APM