In CA API Developer Portal training course, delegates will learn to install, configure and integrate a Portal. They will view the Portal from an external role of a developer as they register for the web site and begin to create new and innovative applications.
By attending CA API Developer Portal workshop, delegates will learn to:
- install and configure CA API Developer Portal
- integrate the Developer Portal with an existing API Gateway implementation
- execute internal roles and tasks to enable developers
- manage external roles and ensure a developer can use your Portal effectively and easily
- use reporting and analytics to manage usage of APIs and application
Familiar with the concepts around common IT infrastructure and Linux virtual machines as well as using relational databases. In addition, they should possess a functional understanding of the CA API Gateway itself and a working knowledge of editing policies within the policy manager. Finally, a strong background in web services, application servers and internetworking concepts will help provide a foundation of learning.
- IT Facility Coordinators
- IT Security Managers
- IT Infrastructure Administrators / Engineers