This Flowable BPM - Essentials training course introduces Flowable BPM and the topics of business process management, case management and decision management in general. It covers both the modeling basics as well as the automation part with the Flowable BPM Engine embedded in a Java / Spring Boot application. The course is based on the Flowable BPM Open Source engine, but also provides an insight on what the commercial offering with Flowable CORE, Flowable Platform, Flowable Work and Flowable Engage can provide additionally.
By attending Flowable BPM - Essentials workshop, delegates will learn:
- Basics of Business Process Modeling and Business Process Automation
- Understand the added value of Business Process Management
- Basics on BPMN, CMMN (Case Management) and DMN (Business Rules) modeling
- The architecture and tooling of Flowable BPM
- To integrate Flowable BPM Engine in a Java Spring Boot application
- Create a BPMN model and execute it in a Spring Boot application with embedded Flowable Engine
- The different deployment options for Flowable BPM
- Basic Java development skills and Spring Boot knowledge (only for the hands-on Java workshop part).
The Flowable BPM - Essentials class is ideal for:
- Java Developers and Software Architects planning to use Flowable BPM or looking what BPMN and DMN can do for their applications.
- Business Analysts interested in Business Process Modeling (BPMN), Case Management (CMMN) and Decision Modeling (DMN) and no-code development for prototyping