The Business Process Design and Implementation training course is meant for business managers or business analysts or for those who are in an organizational change role.
This course will provide with key skills in mapping, understanding and designing business processes and explain how to use processes to strategically realign your organization. They will also learn to define roles and responsibilities based on processes and to use information systems and workflow to implement processes.
By attending Business Process Design and Implementation workshop, Participants will learn:
- What business processes really are, how they relate to the customer and delivery of value and what drivers are used for process redesign
- Breakthrough process design that moves organizations into a strategic realignment
- Process governance needs and process roles and responsibilities
- A toolset of process design methods, techniques and templates
- The keys to successful process implementation
- How business processes relate to information systems and workflow
- What is beyond successful process design and implementation