The ActiveVOS - Essentials training course is designed for new users of ActiveVOS. This course consists of live demos, discussions and hands-on labs covering all of the basic skills needed to design, develop, test, deploy and monitor new business processes in ActiveVOS.
The ActiveVOS - Concepts and Capabilities training course, offers through a series of hands-on exercises covering the business process life cycle, from process model design through development, deployment and monitoring. In this class, Participants will learn to create and deploy an orchestration project that interfaces with web services, POJOs and human tasks.
The ActiveVOS - Server Operations & Management training course includes lectures, demonstrations and extensive hands-on lab work.
By attending ActiveVOS - Essentials workshop, delegates will:
- Gain experience with ActiveVOS through labs that take you through the entire application lifecycle
- Learn best practices and techniques for planning and developing processes using ActiveVOS
- Understand various control-flow patterns that can be leveraged within a process (loops, scopes, fork-join, pick, conditional branches)
- Learn how to incorporate human activities and Java objects as part of a business process
- Test, deploy and execute business processes using ActiveVOS Designer
- Use the ActiveVOS console to monitor and administer running processes
- Become familiar with the concept and use of process correlation and callbacks
By attending ActiveVOS - Server Operations & Management workshop, delegates will:
- Understand the ActiveVOS Server Architecture
- Install and Configure both the ActiveVOS Enterprise and embedded servers
- Learn best practices for process design and performance
- Gain experience with basic process and exception management
- Use advanced server console tools: Alert, Monitoring and System Services
- Understand performance tuning and server scaling options
- Learn troubleshooting strategies and techniques
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SOA and web services
- Installation of the latest version of ActiveVOS Designer
- Architects and developers
- Line of business project managers, business analysts and information architects who need a hands-on introduction to ActiveVOS concepts and capabilities.
- Server Administrators and Operators and those who manage or supervise them
- Developers and Project Managers who desire a deeper understanding of the execution context for their processes