The Storage Monitoring With Sentry Hardware and Storage Solutions training course, provides IT administrators with a detailed technical knowledge of the structure, installation, operation, and troubleshooting of the powerful SAN monitoring features offered by the Sentry Software Storage Monitoring Solution within their PATROL Console or their BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management environment.
Participants analyze, determine, and perform the necessary steps to install and configure a SAN monitoring solution that helps align their IT with ITIL strategies and build a reliable foundation on which to base business-critical systems.
- Understanding of PATROL Consoles or BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management environment
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems (Services, Agents)
- Understanding of the basics of protocols: SNMP, WBEM, and WMI
- Knowledge of command line interfaces
- Familiarity with SAN infrastructure and common operating functionality
- SAN Administrators