This BMC FootPrints Asset Core - Desktop Management Solution training course will teach to effectively discover and maintain a comprehensive hardware and software inventory of the complex IT environment. We will provide you the tools to ensure your users have the latest OS and application patches, enable you to provide routine desktop-management services and IT troubleshooting remotely and securely. This is accomplished via in depth configuration and best practice instruction. Once you have gained complete visibility into your entire IT environment via Inventory Manager, you will learn how to configure BMC Patch Manager to automatically identify missing patches and deliver critical fixes to devices across your organization.
By attending BMC FootPrints Asset Core - Desktop Management Solution workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Examine Asset Core requirements, installation, and setup
- Examine the Console, remote control, direct access, and user preferences
- Examine groups and security profiles
- Examine Agent Rollout and tasks
- Examine Inventory types, device groups, and history
- Generate Inventories with Ops rules and imports
- Examine Software Management, application catalogue, and application management
- Examine Asset Discovery
- Examine Patch Manager components and configuration
- Patch managed devices configuration, rules, and reports.
The BMC FootPrints Asset Core - Desktop Management Solution class is ideal for:
- IT Architects and Engineers
- IT Administrators