The BMC Helix Platform - Developer training course focuses on explaining the multiple consoles that help you to achieve specific goals for codeless application development. It provides information about understanding what an application is, the difference between applications and libraries, application attributes, how to start with application development, and the recommended process to develop codeless applications. Learning how you can use BMC Helix Platform to develop an application without having to know or learn a programming language. This course will provide insights on creation of Records, Views, Processes, Rules, Associations, and Named lists and how they can bebundle it together. It also provides an example on how to use Document and Web API. The learners will gain hands-on experience in designing and developing a complete codeless application and, further deploying the same. Also, details about access levels and permissions are explained.
By attending BMC Helix Platform - Developer workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe key concepts of BMC CMDB
- Discover BMC CMDB Dashboard and various search features
- Use BMC CMDB UI to search, modify, and create CIs.
- Explain how the CMDB supports key IT Service functions, such as Asset, Incident, and Change Management.
- Explain the BMC CMDB Data Flow
- Explore the Class Manager and its various features
- Explain the difference in user permissions for BMC CMDB Data consumers
- Describe various data importing methods in BMC CMDB
- Describe Normalization and Product Catalog features of BMC CMDB
- Describe various Reconciliation methods in BMC CMDB
- Describe the federation and achieving concepts
- Configuring Atrium CMDB Server Settings
- Simulate the impact of changes with the BMC Impact Simulator
- Basic Knowledge of BMC Helix Platform
BMC Helix Platform Developers & BMC Helix Platform Administrators