The BMC Middleware Monitoring - Transaction Monitoring training course presents an in-depth look at business transaction monitoring (BTM) with BMC Middleware Monitoring. This class prepares the delegate to successfully deploy transaction monitoring in the enterprise. Topics include installation and configuration, modeling transactions, capturing SLA metrics, historical reporting, and configuration of event monitoring. Additional focus is placed on leveraging the power of the product for faster problem identification and resolution, access to real-time transaction status, and counts.
The BMC Middleware Monitoring - Performance and Availability training course presents an in-depth review of performance and availability monitoring using BMC Middleware Monitoring. This class prepares the delegate to tailor BMC Middleware Monitoring to their own middleware messaging environment. They learn how to install and set up event alerts, develop custom displays for object monitoring, capture historical data, develop custom charts and reports, and secure the environment.
For BMC Middleware Monitoring - Transaction Monitoring
- Attending a course on BMC Middleware Monitoring - Performance and Availability or have equivalent knowledge
- Experience with enterprise middleware
- Basic understanding of enterprise application programming
For BMC Middleware Monitoring - Performance and Availability
- Understanding of messaging middleware
- IT Architects and Engineers
- Enterprise Software Developers
- Application Owners
- Middleware Administrators