The BMC Helix Digital Workplace - Catalog Administration training course provides with the information and hands-on lab exercises needed to begin configuring BMC Digital Workplace Catalog and creating fundamental service and workflows.
By attending BMC Helix Digital Workplace - Catalog Administration workshop, attendees will learn to:
- Describe the BMC Digital Workplace Catalog benefits and features
- Describe the BMC Digital Workplace Catalog architecture, data flow, and system requirements
- Describe how to manage roles in BMC Digital Workplace Catalog
- Use the BMC Digital Workplace Catalog Administration Console to complete administrative tasks in BMC Digital Workplace Catalog
- Understand how to populate a Service Catalog to assist self-service users
- Understand how to create categories, templates, and sub-catalogs
- Describe how to create and manage services; virtual marketplace; and entitlements
- Understand how to create the workflows and questionnaire for service fulfillment that can be used to send actions and fulfill service requests
- Use of connectors to integrate with connected systems such as Remedy
- Review how to create service bundles and banners
- Knowledge of BMC Helix Digital Workplace.
Digital Workplace Catalog Administrator