The Crossbeam XOS - Essentials Training course covers the Crossbeam XOS architecture, features and installation. It covers the basic steps involved in setting up a multi security application platform. In addition, it provides hands on course to configure, monitor and troubleshoot the crossbeam X series platforms.
By attending Crossbeam XOS - Essentials workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Understand Crossbeam Solutions architecture and how to deploy its various applications and components
- Enable, manage and effectively deploy security applications on the Crossbeam platform
- Enable High availability features on the Crossbeam platform
- Implement network address translation (NAT)
- Perform advanced recovery and upgrade tasks
- Administer and troubleshoot Crossbeam solutions
Delegates should have a good working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, routing, and security technologies, a basic knowledge of the World Wide Web, Web browsers, Web servers, Instant Messaging, and the HTTP protocol and a basic knowledge of Authentication protocols (LDAP, NTLM, Radius).
The Crossbeam XOS - Essentials class is designed for, technical support engineers providing service level support, system engineers performing demonstrations and security administrators deploying Crossbeam products.