The Check Point - VSX training course will provide Participants with an understanding of key concepts and skills necessary to effectively configure and deploy VPN-1 VSX, to manage multiple customer sites. This course provides hands-on training for installing VSX on Secure Platform. They will configure Security Policies for multiple remote firewalls, using the Provider-1 NGX Multi-Domain GUI (MDG). They will also learn about managing multiple firewall-secured environments, and using Virtual Systems and Virtual Routers in a VSX configuration. You will understand how to perform advanced configuration tasks, such as establishing redundant VSX Gateways for High Availability functions.
By attending Check Point - VSX workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe the VSX architecture
- Describe installation requirements for VSX components
- Successfully install VSX
- Identify features and functions of VSX
- Demonstrate VSX Gateway deployment in a VLAN environment
- Demonstrate VSX Gateway High Availability deployment
- Knowledge of Check Point Multi-Domain Management is recommended.
The Check Point - VSX class is designed for systems administrators, security managers, or network engineer implementing VSX in an enterprise environment.