The Advanced Check Point Troubleshooting R75 (BCPSP) Training course teaches how to troubleshoot and debug the latest Check Point security systems using expert techniques and tools.
By attending Advanced Check Point Troubleshooting R75 workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Get a closer “look under the hood” at the security system elements
- Learn how to utilize Professional Services best practices
- Significantly improve troubleshooting capabilities
- Increase service resolution times
- Analyze advanced output
- Apply advanced security features and methodologies
Firewall administrators and managers, security engineers, security consultants, integrators and support partners.