The Check Point Security Expert Training course covers the advanced concepts and skills to optimise the R75 Check Point Software Blade architecture. This course is designed to help maximise the performance of your Check Point security deployment with real-world scenarios including Identity Awareness, Clustering and Advanced VPN Concepts & Implementations. In this course you will set up multiple security gateway clusters, analyse network intrusion alerts and generate advanced network traffic reports.
By attending Check Point Security Expert (CCSE) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Use their knowledge of Security Gateway infrastructure including chain modules, packet flow and kernel tables to describe how to perform debugs on firewall processes
- Perform a backup of a Security Gateway and Management Server
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway deployment
- Configure SmartDirectory to incorporate user information for authentication services on the network
- Manage internal and external user access to resources for Remote Access or across a VPN
- Troubleshoot user access issues found when implementing Identity Awareness
- Build, test and troubleshoot a ClusterXL Load Sharing and High Availability deployments on an enterprise network
- Troubleshoot a Site-to-Site or Certificate Based VPN on a corporate gateway
- Optimise VPN performance and availability
- Manage and Test corporate VPN Tunnels
- Use SmartReporting and SmartEvent to provide industry compliant information to management
Participants should have attended Check Point Security Administrator workshop or certified and have a working knowledge of networking concepts, Windows Server and/or UNIX, and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet.