The Check Point Multi-Domain Security with VSX (BCPSP) Training course covers everything you need to design, install, configure and manage a virtualized security gateway based on Check Point VSX.
By attending Check Point Multi-Domain Security with VSX workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Design and install a VSX network
- Install and configure Provider-1 to manage your VSX network
- Consolidate hundreds of security gateways onto a single hardware platform
- Centralize the security management of your virtual and physical environments
- Advanced networking knowledge
- Windows Server and/or UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
- CCSE and CCMSE training course or possess equivalent working experience.