The Check Point - IPSO Training course introduces the security administrator to the IPSO Operating System on the Check Point IP Appliances. This course provides all the information and experience necessary to deploy, manage and maintain the IP Appliance devices (IP282, IP297, IP697, etc.).
By attending Check Point - IPSO workshop, Delegates will learn to:
- Understand IPSO offering and positioning
- Understand IP Appliances hardware and software architecture
- Exhibit competency in installing and configuring IPSO onto the IP Appliances in a network environment
- Understand auditing and logging
- Manage and maintain IPSO in a secure network environment
- Perform the following tasks with Check Point Security Gateway Software Blades: Install, upgrade, and remove
Delegates attending Check Point - IPSO class should have a working knowledge of networking concepts and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet.