In Check Point IPS - Essentials Training course Delegates will learn how the Check Point IPS blade can enhance security when incorporated into the Check Point Security Gateway. This course is designed for people who already administrate the Check Point Security Gateway and have a good understanding of its underlining technology. This course will teach one to plan and stage the implementation of Check Point IPS Security Blade.
In Check Point IPS (BCPSP) - Advanced Training course, delegates will learn advanced configuration and management skills for Intrusion Prevention. This course teaches advanced skills to configure and manage Check Point IPS. Delegates will create and monitor a client profile, monitor an attack, customize a protection and learn basic troubleshooting techniques.
Check Point IPS - Essentials
- Understand Check Point’s IPS offering and positioning
- Understand the planning and implementation of the IPS Software Blade
- Create the initial profile of the IPS Software Blade
- Monitor the effectiveness of the IPS Software Blade
- Tune the performance of the IPS Software Blade to meet the needs of the Delegates own environment
Check Point IPS (BCPSP) - Advanced
- Analyze your data to reduce your risks
- Discover abnormal events, attacks, viruses and worms
- Properly configure DNS, web and mail servers for ongoing protection
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Basic networking knowledge
- Experience with TCP/IP and the internet
This course is designed for technical persons tasked with the support, installation, deployment or administration and management of Check Point’s IPS Software Blade. This could include: systems administrators, security staff, firewall administrators, network engineers, reseller support staff and Installation consultants.