In Check Point IPS - Essentials Training course Participants will learn how the Check Point IPS blade can enhance security when incorporated into the Check Point Security Gateway. This course is designed for people who already administrate the Check Point Security Gateway and have a good understanding of its underlying technology. This course will teach Participants on how to plan and stage the implementation of Check Point IPS Security Blade.
The Check Point - IPSO Training course introduces the security administrator to the IPSO Operating System on the Check Point IP Appliances. This course provides all the information and experience necessary to deploy, manage and maintain the IP Appliance devices (IP282, IP297, IP697, etc.).
In Check Point IPS - Essentials workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand Check Point’s IPS offering and positioning
- Understand the planning and implementation of the IPS Software Blade
- Create the initial profile of the IPS Software Blade
- Monitor the effectiveness of the IPS Software Blade
- Tune the performance of the IPS Software Blade to meet the needs of the Participants own environment
In Check Point - IPSO workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand IPSO offering and positioning
- Understand IP Appliances hardware and software architecture
- Exhibit competency in installing and configuring IPSO onto the IP Appliances in a network environment
- Understand auditing and logging
- Manage and maintain IPSO in a secure network environment
- Perform the following tasks with Check Point Security Gateway Software Blades: Install, upgrade, and remove
Participants attending Check Point IPS - Essentials class should have a working knowledge of networking concepts and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet.
Participants attending Check Point - IPSO class should have a working knowledge of networking concepts and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet.
This course is designed for technical persons tasked with the support, installation, deployment or administration and management of Check Point’s IPS Software Blade. This could include: systems administrators, security staff, firewall administrators, network engineers, reseller support staff and Installation consultants.