In Check Point IPS - Essentials Training course Participants will learn how the Check Point IPS blade can enhance security when incorporated into the Check Point Security Gateway. This course is designed for people who already administrate the Check Point Security Gateway and have a good understanding of its underlining technology. This course will teach Participants on how to plan and stage the implementation of Check Point IPS Security Blade.
By attending Check Point IPS - Essentials workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Understand Check Point’s IPS offering and positioning
- Understand the planning and implementation of the IPS Software Blade
- Create the initial profile of the IPS Software Blade
- Monitor the effectiveness of the IPS Software Blade
- Tune the performance of the IPS Software Blade to meet the needs of the Participants own environment
Participants attending Check Point IPS - Essentials class should have a working knowledge of networking concepts and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet.
This course is designed for technical persons tasked with the support, installation, deployment or administration and management of Check Point’s IPS Software Blade. This could include: systems administrators, security staff, firewall administrators, network engineers, reseller support staff and Installation consultants.