The Check Point GAiA - Essentials Training course introduces the security administrator to the Check Point GAIA Operating System, used as the platform for deploying Check Point Software Blades. This course provides all the information and experience necessary to deploy, manage and maintain Check Point Appliances and other platforms that support GAIA deployments.
Hands-on exercises enable Participants to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the operations of the GAIA Operating System and how to manage and use it effectively in a secure networking environment.
By attending Check Point GAiA - Essentials workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Understand GAIA offering and positioning
- Exhibit competency in installing and configuring GAIA in a network environment
- Understand auditing and logging
- Manage and maintain GAIA in a secure network environment
- Build and support VRRP clusters using GAIA
- Perform the following tasks with Check Point Security Gateway Software Blades: Install, and enable firewall and other security gateway features
Participants attending Check Point GAiA - Essentials class should have a working knowledge of networking concepts and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet.
This course is designed for technical persons tasked with the support, installation, deployment or administration and management of GAIA. This could include: systems administrators, security staff, firewall administrators, network engineers, reseller support staff and Installation consultants.