In Advanced Check Point IPS (BCPSP) Training course, you will learn advanced configuration and management skills for Intrusion Prevention.
This course teaches advanced skills to configure and manage Check Point IPS. You will create and monitor a client profile, monitor an attack, customize a protection and learn basic troubleshooting techniques.
By attending Advanced Check Point IPS (BCPSP) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Analyze your data to reduce your risks
- Discover abnormal events, attacks, viruses and worms
- Properly configure DNS, web and mail servers for ongoing protection
- Attending a training on Introduction to Check Point IPS Software Blade or possess equivalent working knowledge
- Working knowledge of Windows and/or Unix
- Basic networking knowledge
- Experience with TCP/IP and the internet