The Blue Coat X-Series Training course covers the Blue Coat X-Series architecture, features and installation. It covers the basic steps involved in setting up a multi security application platform. In addition, it provides hands on training to configure, monitor and troubleshoot the crossbeam X series platforms.
By attending Blue Coat X-Series workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe in-depth, the XOS concepts and X-Series Platform architecture
- Perform initial provisioning of an X-Series Platform
- Configure the X-Series Platform using XOS in preparation for security application installation and configuration
- Install and configure certified applications, connect with application management consoles, push security policies
- Configure multiple VAP groups in serialized and parallelized solutions
- Perform software and firmware updates
- Configure fault tolerant single- and multi-system high availability (HA) solutions
- Manage and troubleshoot XOS, X-Series hardware, and security applications using XOS, GEM, and XMS monitoring and health status applications
- Basic to advanced networking skills (TCP/IP, switching and routing)
- Security application implementation
The Blue Coat X-Series Workshop is appropriate for experienced network and security engineers who are responsible for designing, planning, installing, configuring, deploying and operating Blue Coat security solutions using the X-Series Platform.