The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) training course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of the Blue Coat ProxySG.
By attending Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG
- Describe the role of the ProxySG as it relates to other Blue Coat products as part of a complete security solution
- Configure a ProxySG and place it into live service
- Administer the major Secure Web Gateway functions of the ProxySG
- Perform basic troubleshooting of the ProxySG and decide when it is appropriate to open a service request
Delegates should be familiar with networking essentials, such as LAN, Internet, security, and IP protocols. Basic knowledge of authentication methods is a plus.
IT network or security professionals who wish to master the fundamentals of Blue Coat products with a focus on network security and who have not taken any previous Blue Coat courses should consider Blue Coat Certified Proxy Administrator course.