The Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professional (BCCPP) Training course is intended for IT professionals who wish to master the advanced features of the Blue Coat ProxySG.
By attending Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Professional (BCCPP) workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Describe the architecture of the ProxySG
- Write code in Content Policy Language to configure ProxySG policy processing
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced authentication realms deployments
- Manage downloads and Flash traffic
- Implement advanced SSL proxy functionality
- Monitor and analyse ProxySG performance
- Integrate the ProxySG with other Blue Coat security products
Delegates attending this workshop must have Blue Coat Certified ProxySG Administrator (BCCPA) certification, or have passed the waiver exam, plus have practical experience with the ProxySG in the field. Additionally, delegates should possess advanced knowledge of networking, security, and authentication.
IT network or security professionals who have practical experience with the ProxySG in the field and who wish to master the advanced network security capabilities of Blue Coat products should consider attending Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional workshop.