The Advanced Blue Coat Training course provides experienced professionals with expanded knowledge in designing, implementing and managing scalable, highly available Blue Coat Network Security solutions. Delegates also leverage established best practices to plan and architect the evolution of their network security environment.
By attending Advanced Blue Coat workshop, Participants will learn to:
- Present an in-depth understanding of the Blue Coat Operating System (XOS), the X-Series Platform architecture, and its hardware components
- Utilize best practices to design highly-available security solutions optimized for the X-Series Platform
- Utilize best practices when installing and configuring security solution on the X-Series Platform
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting of security solutions on the X-Series Platform, including XOS software, hardware modules, applications, high availability and Secure Flow Processing (serialized application) configurations
- Analyze traffic flows through the X-Series Platform and installed security applications
- Advanced networking skills (TCP/IP, switching and routing)
- Obtained Blue Coat Certified Specialist certification
- Six months or more hands-on Blue Coat experience
The Advanced Blue Coat class is appropriate for experienced network and security engineers who are responsible for designing, planning, installing, and configuring, Blue Coat security solutions using the X-Series Platform. Enables architects and engineers to effectively plan the future state of their network security environment.