This Autodesk Vault - Essentials training course introduces Autodesk Vault to end users and CAD administrators. This course is intended for users and CAD administrators who need to access their design files from Autodesk Vault. It focuses on capabilities for managing design files and related documentation. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce on how to manage the design workflow process.
The focus of Autodesk Vault - Professional training course is Bill of Material (BOM) management and Engineering Change Order (ECO) process. This course also provides you with an overview of using the Autodesk Vault Professional software with the AutoCAD Civil 3D software and Autodesk Revit products. This course is intended for users with knowledge of all Autodesk Vault Basic and Autodesk Vault document management features. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce usage of items, BOM's, ECO's, and automated workflows.
In Autodesk Vault - Essentials workshop, attendees will learn:
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault features
- Basic Vault tasks
- Working with Vault and Autodesk Inventor
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD Electrical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD Mechanical
- Working with Vault and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Common Vault tasks
- Organizing and populating a Vault
- Managing Vault
In Autodesk Vault - Professional workshop, attendees will learn:
- Working with Items
- Managing Change
- Working with Bills of Material
- Administering Autodesk Vault Professional
- Working with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Working with Autodesk Revit
- Web Client
For Autodesk Vault - Essentials: Good working knowledge of Autodesk CAD software.
For Autodesk Vault - Professional: Working knowledge of Autodesk CAD programs, Autodesk Vault Basic and Autodesk Vault document management features.